Smells Like Girl

£1 in my etsy shop
Just to let you guys know my new zine is available in my shop. Its a sex positive zine aiming to help educate others about the vulva. I also want the zine to defeat any negative ideas people may have about their own or others genitalia as are bodies are meant to be appreciated, loved and respected. I am planning to make another Smells Like Girl zine focusing on the same sex positive premise but changing the area in which I talk about such as masturbation  sex, periods, abortion etc.. If you have any ideas or even better yet, any work you would like to submit which fits around a theme like the ones above then please send me something via email. Bruce Mackintosh was featured in this zine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every Dirty Grrrl matters, let me know what you think below!