The Craft


Well its that time of year again were all I really want to do is drink red wine, light candles and incense and watch The Craft. A film about feminine strength within a witches coven. This film addresses issues such as domestic violence, attempted rape, slut shaming, girl hate, racism and body insecurity without being preachy.
These issues are so important and It gives the film substance and is one of the reasons I believe it was such a hit. Not to mention is was just fucking cool especially if you were anything like me; A teenager who was against the world and the only thing you cared about was your rebelling with your best friends and your grungy music.For me and I am sure for many other people this film is inspiring and influential. A classic for anyone's collection.











1 comment:

Every Dirty Grrrl matters, let me know what you think below!