My Favorite Incense

I love incense like a lot of people. They make a room atmospheric and I make quite strong connection between something I smell with memories and thoughts I have. Also I find they can help me be more creative when I am chilling in my bedroom. I can suffer from anxiety from time to time, a year ago my anxiety was at its worst and I found using meditation teamed with candles and incense really helped!
So here are a few of my favourite scents that you should try if you haven't already.

Spiritual Sky (They come in a range of scents such as Opium which is my fav, and the packaging is so pretty)

A classic - Nag champa
Jasmin which i find refreshing and relaxing
Lavender - Soothing and great after a long day
Violet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every Dirty Grrrl matters, let me know what you think below!